Starting a Business
Do you have a new business venture idea and are thinking of starting a business? Are you looking at buying an already established business? If so, we can provide all the help and support you need in turning your dream into reality.
We can help you to:
- Decide on an effective Tax and Risk Minimisation structure for your business. Sole Trader, Partnership, Company, Trust or a combination of these.
- Complete the correct statutory registrations with the ATO, ASIC and the Office of Fair Trading. Such as TFN, ABN, GST, Business Name etc.
- Understand your compliance obligations and develop an effective compliance program to remove the stress around meeting these obligations.
- Setup an appropriate bookkeeping or accounting system to suit your business needs.
When deciding if you're ready to start a business, consider the following questions:
- What are your reasons for getting into business?
- What are your business goals, objectives and skills?
- What level of income will your business need to generate?
- Advantages and disadvantages of establishing your own business.
The planning process is essential for the success of your business in determining what business goals you're aiming to achieve and how to reach your goal. It also keeps you accountable to yourself!!
We can provide a range of templates and checklists to help make this planning process as smooth and rewarding as possible. Remember a business plan is not a set and forget document, it should be reviewed and updated regularly so it can evolve with you and your business over time.